There are two categories of membership in the Symphony Society:
- An Active member - is involved in one or more Society projects or committees ($40)
- A Patron - one who may not be able to particpate personally but desires to support the Society's goals financially ($75)
- Monthly Luncheons September- April
- News of Note monthly newsletter
- Society's Yearbook Directory
- Advance invitations to Symphony and Society events
- Optional Key Signature recognition in Symphony Program
- Opportunities to donate your time and talents on behalf of the orchestra
- Best of all - knowing you are an important part of the musical world of Southwest Florida!
For more information, call the Symphony Office at (239) 418-0996.